As we ease into spring and leave winter, Turco McCarthy Architecture and Design has brought several projects from design concept into the permitting or construction phases.
2016 into 2017 brought the following:
- Two accessory structures
- A complete renovation and second floor addition to a SFR
- An attic expansion in Historic Decatur
- Exploration of a SFR street front redesign to increase curb appeal
- Exploration of a SFR expansion and interior remodel
- Commercial Three Story Mixed Use building in Florida
Soon these projects will have before and after shots. See our website for completed projects!
Here is a sampling from above.
Existing SFR street frontage….
New three story mixed use commercial property in Florida….
and SFR expansion and interior remodel…..